Patterned from the legendary U.S. Military pant from the 1950's but made with a super lightweight cotton stretch fabric. Wrinkles are to be embraced as part of the lived in look and feel of this pant that only improves the more you wear them. Build quality and attention to detail are outstanding as usual from Relwen.
- Fit: Regular with a tapered leg, outseam 42 1/4", inseam 32", waist 34 1/2", front rise 11 5/8", leg opening 7 1/4" (size 32)
- We do recommend going a size down if unsure or in between sizes
- 97% cotton, 3% spandex, rumpled lightweight stretch sheeting, 168 gsm/4.9 oz
- Legendary U.S. military utility pant faithfully constructed w/ rugged 4-ply felled seams throughout
- Shaped + seamless hollywood waistband w/ adjustable button tabs at back of waistband
- Machine wash cold. Hang dry only.