Don't be fooled, this isn't just any ordinary polo shirt. There are many details that set this one apart. Starting with the button placket which which uses horizontally cut buttonholes with slot-holed buttons strung along a piece of folded woven tape. This method has been historically reserved for military garment as this type of construction is nearly indestructible. It also allows the buttons to slide to a point of stress should any occur. The collar construction is also unique. The collar is a two-piece pattern with a separate collar band shaped like a smile to ensure it properly frames the neck. Interlining hides within these collar pieces, along with the button placket, to help reinforce and hold the shape.
- Fit: Regular
- 100% cotton ringspun pique, durable mid-weight knit, 220 gsm/6.5 oz
- 3-button placket opening utilizing double layer woven tape strung thru slot hole buttons, each position framed w/ 2 bartacks for lasting durability
- Horizontal cut buttonholes
- Smile-shaped shirt collarband for closer tapered fit
- Split-tail side seams, +3/4" longer at back
- Machine wash cold. Air dry or tumble dry low