In 1844 the chronograph was updated to include the re-setting feature which allowed for successive measurements. The watch was designed with clean and presise numbers and lines making each measurement spot on accurate.
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal Glass With Anti-Reflective Coating / Case: 316L High precision stainless steel, individually numbered
- Movement: Miyota 6S11 Chronograph (Quartz)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM tested (Avoid use when diving)
- Size: 41 mm wide, 11 mm thick
- Strap: Italian leather (genuine) with Pin buckle, 20mm width
- 193001 GROUP